We carry out this proposal on weekends from September 26 to the weekend of November 21-22 (except for the October bridge and from October 31 to November 1 when we do the Casta-Halloween weekend), and the Mushroom-related activities take place on Sunday morning.
Upcoming weekends available:
7- 8 November
WHAT DOES THE MUSHROOM SEASON PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Full board (from lunch on Saturday to breakfast on Sunday). The snack for children is also included. Self-Service menu prepared in the same installation.
- Activities with monitors every day in the morning, afternoon and evening. For kids and adults.
- Private rooms for each family or group with private bathroom.
- Sheet and Nordic.
- Ecological soap (in a dispenser to avoid the use of single-use plastics).
- We offer mats for individual use, free and on request, to practice yoga or Mindfulness.
- Natural and privileged environments in a family atmosphere.
WHAT DOES THE ACTIVITY PROGRAM INCLUDE?
The staff of entertainers have prepared a program of very fun family activities, both for children and adults, and also joint!
Activities every day at the following times:
- Saturday afternoon: from 3.30 pm to 7 pm. We start the afternoon with skills activities for boys and girls (craft workshops, orientation and understanding of maps ...) and we continue with relationship, discovery and fun activities to do as a family, where the relationship of parents and mothers is prioritized. sons Daughters.
- Saturday night: 9.30pm to 11pm (9.30pm to 10pm children's activities, from 10pm adult and child animations). We enter the night with "Pequenoche" activivitats for boys and girls, and we will continue with a family party with a different proposal every day.
- Sunday morning: from 10.15 to 12.45. Activities related to the mushroom season in the surroundings of El Jou Nature and Berguedà. There will be an explanation about the main aspects of mushrooms, a mushroom cultivation workshop, an exit to the forest to catch some mushrooms that we will later observe in a laboratory way with magnifying glasses and a microscope.
The activities mentioned are indicative and may vary depending on attendance, organization or weather.
RESERVATIONS AND RATES
The summer vacation program is an all-inclusive package: accommodation, full board (from lunch on Saturday to breakfast on Sunday, and snack for the children) and a full program of morning, afternoon and evening activities.
You can make your reservation online directly on our website with a bank card payment method.
Make the reservation online!
CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL INFORMATION:
Reserve your stay with the peace of mind of having the right to a full refund of the amount paid for the stay in case it cannot be done due to force majeure caused by the Covid19 emergency.
Our El Jou Nature hotel will follow all the protocols and security measures for the prevention and minimization of risks derived from Covid-19. In addition, we will voluntarily carry out an external audit with the Bureau Veritas company to obtain the Clean Site certification that guarantees the correct implementation of the measures as well as the training of hotel personnel in their respective work areas.