The hotel has protocols and security measures that are voluntarily audited by the external company Bureau Veritas . This by means of the Clean Site certification certifies the correct application of hygiene and disinfection measures for the prevention and minimization of risks of contagion and spread of Covid-19 .
These are some of the measures applied:
- External audit of Bureau Veritas
- No crowds: only 43 rooms in 5000m2 interior and 140 hectares exterior
- Outdoor activities
- Electronic keys for private use previously disinfected
- Cleaning and disinfection with approved products
- Disinfection of textiles (sofas, curtains, etc.) and adventure materials with approved product
- Temperature controls (checkin and prior activities)
- Washing of bedding + 60º
- Mask used by the entire hotel team
- Hydroalcoholic gel available for clients
- Screen in reception
- Physical signaling of safety distance
- Frequent ventilation
- Informational poster on measures Covid-19
- Team training in safety and hygiene protocols
In our hotel you will not find overcrowding since it has only 43 rooms in a 5000m2 facility and its own 140 hectares, you can enjoy nature without leaving the premises if you wish . Our varied program at the hotel of daily activities led by entertainers will not let you get bored for even a minute!
You can consult these measures in a visual summary format from this link , and if you have any doubts about any of the protection measures, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your questions.
This summer, trust the El Jou Nature hotel for your family vacation, we are waiting for you!